Looking for other members

Seer900

Rep
Threads
Im looking for people who have live cc's and info. I have all tools for online carding and would like to team up. No funny business, looking to make a team of carders. Preferably people who are new to carding and are looking for help. No icq or whatsapp just pm and I'll send my email, we can talk face to face. Located in the Pnw. Together we can make a pretty penny
Hit me up

Money334

Rep
Threads
Im looking for people who have live cc's and info. I have all tools for online carding and would like to team up. No funny business, looking to make a team of carders. Preferably people who are new to carding and are looking for help. No icq or whatsapp just pm and I'll send my email, we can talk face to face. Located in the Pnw. Together we can make a pretty penny
Can’t pm but email me at ceaser1381@gmail.com we can team

bouzebal

Rep
Threads
hi for beginners can they be part of this future team of carding?

Bmorris93

Rep
Threads
What's your telegram bro???
What's your telegram bro???

C1

Hoopie444

Rep
Threads
Yo, let’s get shit started. I’ll follow you and PM follow me back