Looking for other members

pacemyles

Rep
Threads
im in cali too, i can teach you i need to figure out how to pm on here but my telegram is @slattson

KINGVADER

Rep
Threads
Hey I’m willing to learn I’m in Cali tho. I really need some advise about online carding I want to learn more about carding amazon saks fifth an Nordstrom’s

pm me im in cali or telegram me KINGVA3R

Bman579

Rep
Threads
Hey guys. I have a few thousands CCs with billing info. I need someone skilled in finding the CCV codes and cashing out! You keep 70% of the profit! I am a Noob looking to build skills and make money with a partnership! Anyone willing to team up? Hit me up!

JJones2019

Rep
Threads
Im looking for people who have live cc's and info. I have all tools for online carding and would like to team up. No funny business, looking to make a team of carders. Preferably people who are new to carding and are looking for help. No icq or whatsapp just pm and I'll send my email, we can talk face to face. Located in the Pnw. Together we can make a pretty penny
I'm new to carding and need major help!! Are you willing to give me a few pointers?

wasntme303

Rep
Threads
Im looking for people who have live cc's and info. I have all tools for online carding and would like to team up. No funny business, looking to make a team of carders. Preferably people who are new to carding and are looking for help. No icq or whatsapp just pm and I'll send my email, we can talk face to face. Located in the Pnw. Together we can make a pretty penny
Hey man. Follow me back so I can pm you I'm new and got a couple ccs rn. Hum asap