Looking for people from EU, AUS, UK, US

Guapteam

Rep
Threads
Hello everyone again. As stated above I'm in lookout for people from USA, Europe and UK and Australia. What's the job about? Either me or one of my associates will send money to your accounts and then we would cash it out to btc in order to make it anonymous. In short terms it's just a loading job. Depending on your account money differs but what I can assure is that almost for any job here with me the minimum pay would be $5000 (maximum - we're talking hundreds of thousands of you have business accounts). Split is always even between us and that won't change. Also what I wanna mention and this is important: I do require logins for your account. Yes, I know many people are sceptical about it but if you don't accept it just don't message me because I won't work on the account without access! And also please don't get in the comments saying I'm a scammer, stepping on my credibility without even doing business before with me. If you show me proof that I scammed someone I'll pay you $1k that's how sure I am :D If you have any questions feel free to message me too. I'm counting for a fruitful partnerships.
Cheers everyone!

samson97$

Rep
Threads
Little more info please..I have control card in usa