looking for work i can write tracks and also print any type of card needed

jcjones210

Rep
Threads
looking for work i can write and ship i can also have runners swipe and whatever else u may need i can also print cards as well as encode cards emboss is all im missing but shoud be here by next week if any one is interested plz contact me really need to get something going just lost house we were staying in landord had family from out of town decide to move in so doing the hotel thing and its expensive also the storage is ridiculously outrageous so need the work get at me

jconnor1232

Rep
Threads
looking for work i can write and ship i can also have runners swipe and whatever else u may need i can also print cards as well as encode cards emboss is all im missing but shoud be here by next week if any one is interested plz contact me really need to get something going just lost house we were staying in landord had family from out of town decide to move in so doing the hotel thing and its expensive also the storage is ridiculously outrageous so need the work get at me
I'm in a similar boat and am down to do whatever to come up..

Jack_hitler

Rep
Threads
I interested wat we do