Looking to card a website to invest in my in-store carding

jashawnsherrell62

Rep
Threads
I need to card at least one item to resell so I can buy an MSR encoder/writer then the rest should come naturally.

Darmasus

Rep
Threads
What's stopping you? By the way, you don't just need an MSR writer. If you want to do in store carding you're going to need a bunch of things like an embrosser and card printer.

You can't just walk into a store with a blank white card with nothing on it and pay, they will jail you so fast lol.

jashawnsherrell62

Rep
Threads
What's stopping you? By the way, you don't just need an MSR writer. If you want to do in store carding you're going to need a bunch of things like an embrosser and card printer.

You can't just walk into a store with a blank white card with nothing on it and pay, they will jail you so fast lol.
Can’t you use Visa cards and just keep the number because the store I’m carding definitely won’t check..plus I got a man on the inside.

Anonymous

Rep
Threads
Can’t you use Visa cards and just keep the number because the store I’m carding definitely won’t check..plus I got a man on the inside.
I feel as if he is right here. Most of the time when I swipe my cards I make sure the numbers match but they won't ever check unless you accidentally forgot to recode the card. But even then they won't force you to hand over "your" card over you can play it off and say I'll just pay cash or I'll just come back I need to call to see what's wrong.

jashawnsherrell62

Rep
Threads
I feel as if he is right here. Most of the time when I swipe my cards I make sure the numbers match but they won't ever check unless you accidentally forgot to recode the card. But even then they won't force you to hand over "your" card over you can play it off and say I'll just pay cash or I'll just come back I need to call to see what's wrong.
Exactly

Darmasus

Rep
Threads
Damn you guys must live in some crazy ass third world countries, Where i'm from and all the countries I've traveled they are so alert on fraud they will definitely ask for your card so they can swipe it.

jashawnsherrell62

Rep
Threads
Damn you guys must live in some crazy ass third world countries, Where i'm from and all the countries I've traveled they are so alert on fraud they will definitely ask for your card so they can swipe
Damn you guys must live in some crazy ass third world countries, Where i'm from and all the countries I've traveled they are so alert on fraud they will definitely ask for your card so they can swipe it.
I live in #1 country for in-store carding and definitely far from third world.

BigStrapped512

Rep
Threads

What are all the things i would need to get to start? i have Embosser and Reader/Writer. i will get dummy cards from a store. thanks in advance