Looking to teach, 5 people at a time max. Starting tomorrow evening 7pm GMT

pingpong22

Rep
Threads
Hi Guys,

So I've been here for a while and I've been lucky enough to find a mantor who's guided me through all the necessary steps to succesfully become a professional carder. I feel like quite an expert now, and have completed many succesful transactions.

I'm currently looking for people who are either new to carding or not quite sure where to begin, i get a joy out of helping newbies as I knw what it was like.

You will make AT LEAST £1500/$2000 per week using the cards that I provide, discipline and patience.

You will give me %15 of your first week on top of your investment.

$150 per person - Currently there are still 5 spaces. I'll edit as and when they go.

I will provide:

• Private SOCKS5 Proxy
  • Cheap accesss to RDP
  • Full guidance over TeamViewer and will walk you through all the programs to install to setup your RDP for use, make yourself fully anonymous
  • 100% my own private method to cashout to BTC (Make sure you have a wallet ready, if not I can advise for best anonymity)
  • I will provide you with 2 FREE CVV's as part of the investment. If you mess them up then it's on you, but with my guidance and a little patience you won't
  • I will show you how to milk the cards to their full potential without being blocked or stopped. PATIENCE is key here
You won't find anyone like me on these forums, I remember what it was like to be in a beginners shoes. Hit me up if you@re serious about investing.

Cheers,

PingPong22

pingpong22

Rep
Threads
Forgot to mention. You'll make your investment back on the same night. My Telegram is @HighFLyers100 HMU for BTC Wallet :)