LUXSOCKS PROXIES | Long-lasting | Extremely Clean | Targeted Zip/City | Residential IP's

Keirza

Rep
Threads
If you're looking for the highest quality proxies, then you're in the right place. For a limited amount of time I'll be selling LuxSocks proxies.

Good proxies are required for online carding, or else the card will be denied. Why? Your IP address MUST match the city, or very close city to the address on the card.

Again, this is for a limited time, if possible I'd like a long-term buyer.

These proxies are:

Long-lasting: This means you can use the proxy for a long period of time. Normal duration is for 24 hours, but they typically last a little longer. Renewing the proxy for another 24 hours will cost the same price.

Extremely Clean: By clean, I mean not blacklisted, not used, etc. These will not be flagged whatsoever for fraud or anything relevant of BH activity. You will be able to get the most out of these proxies.

Targeted Zip/City: This is a necessity for carding. Make sure to get a proxy that corresponds with the city/zip your cards address is registered in.

Residential IP: No Data Center BS. You will get a residential proxy that will not be scrutinized by website security systems.

Price: $5 per 24 hrs (this includes proxy renews)

Purchase via Jabber: luxsocks@blah.im

How to make a Jabber account:

1. Go to the website blah.im
2. Click register and enter a username/password
3. Go to https://conversejs.org/fullscreen.html and login to your new account - username for example: luxsocks@blah.im and password Example21532

westaysafe

Rep
Threads
what can you get for a luxsocks account?
i still have one from back in the day