Merchant # for voice authorization

drdstofer7310

Rep
Threads
I have several good bins. Business accts etc. Og@e for example. Need good merch and zip for chase or whoever just need ph number on anything other than chase. Idk how to pm on here yet. drdstofer7310@protonmail.com
Just paying the ole phone bill at the moment. Just now getting back into carding could also use a couple good reliable cc+cvv and info vendor
I have the chase number. But if it's any other I do not. Do you need it ?

drdstofer7310

Rep
Threads
I need one please
I got several good bins the ones I had now require zip code
Hey there,
I am seriously needing some merchant numbers too. All the ones I used to use were changed. Would you please share with me? I am happy to explain to you why I need it, and I'll show you how to do what I'm doing. Alot of people probably won't because they don't want this to get burned up but I will definitely show you if you can get me the merchant id numbers. Preferably Chase Bank merchant accounts...
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I have been misreading this shit lol (why there are so many posts. I thought they were answering me when it says what they initially said. ( Dumb ass moment of the day folks)

Joeabn89

Rep
Threads
I have several good bins. Business accts etc. Og@e for example. Need good merch and zip for chase or whoever just need ph number on anything other than chase. Idk how to pm on here yet. drdstofer7310@protonmail.com
I need help with a merchant number
Trade for a trade i can show you best way to get your money worth for a merchant and zip that is still active