MSR90 track 1 track 2

astrothekid

Rep
Threads
is there a sample i can compare out there im still trying to figure out how and where to input details or what settings i should be on, help!

LokiDragon73

Rep
Threads
I'm just getting into Carding and I have a Reader, writer, encoder but I'm having trouble when I go to input my info into the writer I'm missing something in the encoding that isn't allowing them to work. What am I missing and pleaz help me get this right.

moneyhardware (scammer)

Rep
Threads
I'm just getting into Carding and I have a Reader, writer, encoder but I'm having trouble when I go to input my info into the writer I'm missing something in the encoding that isn't allowing them to work. What am I missing and pleaz help me get this right.
dm me dude

nixon666

Rep
Threads
Send me the soft ware link, mine has the same problem

nixon666

Rep
Threads
your guess is as good as mine lol i am new at this also