My funds disappeared from the Empire Market

madjo47

Rep
Threads
Something is off with Empire, I had 0.2 btc on the Empire and they just disappeared !! Anyone had the same issue? Support is not responding

Omilana

Rep
Threads
Support is not responding and support will never respond. Have not had any similar issues

madjo47

Rep
Threads
So recently I lost around $150 - $200 in Bitcoin so not as much as you with Empire. However, a little while ago Empire and some other markets were under DDOS attack. Some claimed it to be a exited scam. I usually withdraw my Bitcoin once I have at least $300 in there. Can I ask why you left such a big amount in your wallet? Next time, I would suggest you would withdraw some, at least half so if the site fell to attack's again, you would still have your Bitcoin.
I usually keep more than 1 btc there, I buy PayPal transfers, bank logs and expensive debit cards with full access all the time and those cost a lot so 0.2 is really nothing, I'm using the Empire for over a year now and I never had a problem with them. This is the first time

Omilana

Rep
Threads
So recently I lost around $150 - $200 in Bitcoin so not as much as you with Empire. However, a little while ago Empire and some other markets were under DDOS attack. Some claimed it to be a exited scam. I usually withdraw my Bitcoin once I have at least $300 in there. Can I ask why you left such a big amount in your wallet? Next time, I would suggest you would withdraw some, at least half so if the site fell to attack's again, you would still have your Bitcoin.
Empire is yet to exit scam even though they've had several opportunities. But I agree probably wont be long till they also exit scam as every other similar site.

zarqawi

Rep
Threads
Oh thanks for the information, that's just what I was told and with everything that happened I assumed it was right. But just like anything if we're cautious I'm sure it won't matter.
i Lost 80 Dollars on it before 2 weeks support cannot reply