Need a real carding teacher

cyber54321

Rep
Threads
I can help
First help yourself
U are the one who got ripped by cryptocrime for over 100$ over a emv software which is freely available on internet. Readlly a moronπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U yourself dont know anything, idk how u gonna help themπŸ™„

ccwolf

Rep
Threads
First help yourself
U are the one who got ripped by cryptocrime for over 100$ over a emv software which is freely available on internet. Readlly a moronπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U yourself dont know anything, idk how u gonna help themπŸ™„
Actually, emv is possible. There is still a formatting method out there writing on x2 but the generating is setting an exp of 2018. People do write emv when they have either a) paid for the software directly instead of dealing with rippers who have no idea how to actually do shit... ie you or b) they might get hands on keys but that's unlikely.
You have to generate some kind of false transaction and unfortunately theres not enough good business for it to be worth it. I did get ripped for 100 by crypto, peanuts to king bro. You can't stop greatness and if you need anything quality you know who you can message, or you can message your fugazi ass friend crypto and yall can keep suckin dick scammin people over crumbs while the rest of us eat

ccwolf

Rep
Threads
But pretty much emv is a giant fucking rabbit hole and I dont recommend anyone go down it