Need a real partna

Chri$$$

Rep
Threads
I need a real partna on my team. I can do all kinds of shit. It doesnt matter what level you on, we can learn from each other, all i ask is to be real, because when you get two people together that is 100 with each other then they about to rake in the big money. So if this fits you and you ready to make some serious money then pm me. And let's get this operation rolling.

Grey

Rep
Threads
I need a real partna on my team. I can do all kinds of shit. It doesnt matter what level you on, we can learn from each other, all i ask is to be real, because when you get two people together that is 100 with each other then they about to rake in the big money. So if this fits you and you ready to make some serious money then pm me. And let's get this operation rolling.
Im down to take risks

Jsmnlv

Rep
Threads
Hey I’m ready I totally understand with working with someone bring 100

djsagman

Rep
Threads
Am here Bro. Always ready

SneakQ

Rep
Threads
Icq? I just carded my first shipped item yesterday lets make money bro

Tarjam

Rep
Threads
I’m down hit me up 745834876 icq

Tboy20098

Rep
Threads
That's wat I been screaming allll along...greed always loses....hmu in the p.m. bruh...I know a few things too....let's get ????