Need help cashing out some cards/PP accounts 80/20 split (20 for me)

mars1223

Rep
Threads
Mainly want to learn from these. PM me if you want to do this. I'll be trusting you to send me the 20%

Billz262

Rep
Threads
Heres what i offer.
Hello to all I am offering exclusive PayPal Training Course and Guide! Limited time offer. Claim your spot now! This is a beginners-Intermediate course were I will walk you through the step by step basics! Including Account Take Over (ATO), Making Transfer ready PayPal, Making your own Middle Man (MM) and how to fully verify it with a Virtual Bank Account (VBA) or Virtual Credit Card (VCC) . How to work with PayPal Bill Me Later (BML) Accounts and how to make and use them. Initial set up for security With VM and Windows 7 ISO , Socks5, VPN, and ViraCrypt. This course will teach you the ins and outs of the Payment Processor PayPal. After completion of this course you will have the knowledge of how to make your own PayPal accounts, Do your own PayPal transfers, What problems you can possibly run into and what should be expected and how to set up Multiple PayPal accounts on one VM successfully making each account easy and quick to access. Each student will receive full support for one Month from me, be giving a step by step guide I wrote, and will be taken through the guide step by step. I have also compiled a Quiz to take there will be a total of 7 Sections in all. Full support through TeamViewer or AnyDesk as needed. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me Here or PM me first here please for questions or orders!

JoshBaldino

Rep
Threads
Mainly want to learn from these. PM me if you want to do this. I'll be trusting you to send me the 20%
Got this new fire assethod tht takes advantage of donating money thru PayPal just pm if your interested