[NEED HELP] EMV card cloning

Slightly12

Rep
Threads
You need emv software for read and write chip (for buy on the store), the plastic are same of visa or mastercard for cashout on atm you need burn the chip very important good dump i am new but I know many things,sorry for my english
pm me i need help

JunkoV

Rep
Threads
hello guys, i want to get into chip or EMV card cloning to do cashouts, i know nowdays its impossible to buy stuff into stores because of the dynamic codes there are into the chip, but using ATMs this codes dont chage.
my question was, i need the hardware and blanks, i know there are normal emv readers writers for cheap online but now i just need to undersand if the plastics are the same for visa and mastercard or if each type is different (i know for example the jcop21 36 used) is it true that need to buy a plastic for visa and a plastic for mastercard? or i can program both in the same card one after the other?
one more quest is, can you help me with a legit software to write 201s dumps in there legit?
thanks​

Some atms in USA don’t need chip it reads strip and helps if I have software

primp01

Rep
Threads
Every one here asking for T2+P what you do with them you must be in a country where EMV protocol is not implemented on 100% and you can make your transaction on magstripe and cash out.
Any one here is in such country?

Jay3900

Rep
Threads
If anyone needs someone or people to cash out at atms or gc/cb method pm me, I got a big team of people that will cash out all day. Even have access to 101 atms

globalequity

Rep
Threads
Hello,
If any one is cloning the EMV chip cards..... i would like to know which software you are using and from where did u buy that emv writer software !

acasa3

Rep
Threads
Hello,
If any one is cloning the EMV chip cards..... i would like to know which software you are using and from where did u buy that emv writer software !
You cannot clone the EMV. Well you can but its useless since the coding on the card changes every time it gets used on an ATM machine... So by the time you make ur clone the chip will be already re-written from the ATM. This system was implemented on 1'st of January 2019, you can google it .