[NEED HELP] EMV card cloning

||Born||

Rep
Threads
hello guys, i want to get into chip or EMV card cloning to do cashouts, i know nowdays its impossible to buy stuff into stores because of the dynamic codes there are into the chip, but using ATMs this codes dont chage.
my question was, i need the hardware and blanks, i know there are normal emv readers writers for cheap online but now i just need to undersand if the plastics are the same for visa and mastercard or if each type is different (i know for example the jcop21 36 used) is it true that need to buy a plastic for visa and a plastic for mastercard? or i can program both in the same card one after the other?
one more quest is, can you help me with a legit software to write 201s dumps in there legit?
thanks​

Tonymontana

Rep
Threads
hello guys, i want to get into chip or EMV card cloning to do cashouts, i know nowdays its impossible to buy stuff into stores because of the dynamic codes there are into the chip, but using ATMs this codes dont chage.
my question was, i need the hardware and blanks, i know there are normal emv readers writers for cheap online but now i just need to undersand if the plastics are the same for visa and mastercard or if each type is different (i know for example the jcop21 36 used) is it true that need to buy a plastic for visa and a plastic for mastercard? or i can program both in the same card one after the other?
one more quest is, can you help me with a legit software to write 201s dumps in there legit?
thanks​

You need emv software for read and write chip (for buy on the store), the plastic are same of visa or mastercard for cashout on atm you need burn the chip very important good dump i am new but I know many things,sorry for my english

HotTool5x5

Rep
Threads
i recently started cashout ATMS. do you know any good stores where they sell Track 2 with PINs.

i'm currently using trumpdumps
Pm me brother. I’m looking for a shop or vendor now so just let me know