Need Help Getting Started

BigKrack767

Rep
Threads
I am stuck and I need help. I obtained a ssn and all other info to apply for a cc...well I was approved and physical card showed up today....it is a capital one savor with a 8k credit limit. I tried to call and activate it and they said i needed to verify i.d. well i dont have that wouldnt you know. Someone please help me or point me in the right direction!!!?‍?

Trinity123

Rep
Threads
Hey I have some methods if your interested. And I won't make you pay $50 in Bitcoin for them! I followed you so you should be able to message me back no problem!
man that is good that u ddnt try exploit this dude for sharing a method, this is what this forum should be all about.

pa1dv311

Rep
Threads
I am stuck and I need help. I obtained a ssn and all other info to apply for a cc...well I was approved and physical card showed up today....it is a capital one savor with a 8k credit limit. I tried to call and activate it and they said i needed to verify i.d. well i dont have that wouldnt you know. Someone please help me or point me in the right direction!!!?‍?
what site you signed up for the cc?

Lama7

Rep
Threads
What you need help wit? YOU WILL NEED AN ID FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING NOW.............ACCEPT IT......THIS ISNT THE GOLDEN DAYS

mastermason010

Rep
Threads
Yo bro. Hit me up on TG: danbags101