NEED HELP! I GOT DUMPS+PINS BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO SELL THEM!

Bearlaflare

Rep
Threads
So, a few months ago, this little kid told me about a device that you can put on ATMs to get their card info and their pin.
I looked-up online to find, after a long research, where to get it and finally ordered it.
The device have been in place for a few days now and I received around 120 dumps on my phone via SMS, I just can't believe how this sh!t worked well!
Thing is, I have no idea where to sell these, and trust me I have looked everywhere and all those forums are filled with scammers.
I am looking to sell them $120 each (and give 50% to that kiddo who helped me with this 'cause he's a fvcking genius).
If ANYONE can help with this, thank you!
You can also comment/pm your telegram if you want to have a chat, I'll message you as soon as I finish working!
Can I get a tester

lb16ozs

Rep
Threads
Are you using chip writing software bro??
I would use chip writing software if that's what I was needing to do. some cards have and some don't have the chip. really just depends on a few things that can mean all the difference. we're you needing any help with anything? not trying to make money off ya just asking

Ghost 57331

Rep
Threads
So, a few months ago, this little kid told me about a device that you can put on ATMs to get their card info and their pin.
I looked-up online to find, after a long research, where to get it and finally ordered it.
The device have been in place for a few days now and I received around 120 dumps on my phone via SMS, I just can't believe how this sh!t worked well!
Thing is, I have no idea where to sell these, and trust me I have looked everywhere and all those forums are filled with scammers.
I am looking to sell them $120 each (and give 50% to that kiddo who helped me with this 'cause he's a fvcking genius).
You can also comment/pm your telegram if you want to have a chat, I'll message you as soon as I finish working!
I can help inbox me if you want long term business

fraukid

Rep
Threads
send me your telegram, i have some stuff going on right now i can tell you more in depth there.

Barnone19

Rep
Threads
Abcdef81g@gmail.com I'm not asking for anything in return to show you step by step how to turn what you have into physical product to sell or use. If you feel generous at the end that's fine but if not it's fine as well. Just wanna help like I wish someone would've done for me. Also I'll possibly purchase a few from you if an escrow is used. Can show how to use that Akari if interested
Show me what u know bro

globalequity

Rep
Threads
I would use chip writing software if that's what I was needing to do. some cards have and some don't have the chip. really just depends on a few things that can mean all the difference. we're you needing any help with anything? not trying to make money off ya just asking
Do u use a Chip writing software ???

If yes, which 1??

And from where did u purchase it ?

Stark

Rep
Threads
I can help you I have a forum my oen