NEED HELP WITH PAYPAL

Capalot

Rep
Threads
Hey guys, im kinda a noob. just bought a paypal account and was wondering how to safely log into to them without needing the two factor authentication.

BigSplitta

Rep
Threads
Do you have the cookies or registered email address?

Capalot

Rep
Threads
Do you have the cookies or registered email address?
naa i just bought 6 logs and all the guy said was i need a VPN. i have tried 2/6 and still need two factor authentication. WYM by cookies? and registered email?

BigSplitta

Rep
Threads
If you are buying paypal logs, the best thing you can do is get them with cookies and email access.

Cookies is the browsing data saved on your browser when you visit sites. So when you get the cookies that the real owner used, when you try to log in, paypal will think its the real user since you have his browsers cookies. Email access is access to the owners email, if you're trying to do anything without the owner noticing you'll need that as well.
If you need paypals with cookies and email access you can hmu

BigSplitta

Rep
Threads
If you are buying paypal logs, the best thing you can do is get them with cookies and email access.

Cookies is the browsing data saved on your browser when you visit sites. So when you get the cookies that the real owner used, when you try to log in, paypal will think its the real user since you have his browsers cookies. Email access is access to the owners email, if you're trying to do anything without the owner noticing you'll need that as well.

callminers

Rep
Threads
naa i just bought 6 logs and all the guy said was i need a VPN. i have tried 2/6 and still need two factor authentication. WYM by cookies? and registered email?
you need the cookies to bypass the 2fa unless that one doest have one its trash pm and follow me

Capalot

Rep
Threads

follow me so i can PM u

auracool

Rep
Threads
Is it possible for you to PM me too i could need this.