Need Partners (Don’t Need Experience)

lilbiiggie

Rep
Threads
Hey Bro,

I have my hands over 2000 credit cards with balance, I get more credit cards everyday however I've tried to make use through bitcoin (selfie verification stops me) I have no other way that I'd trust so let me know if there's something you can do and we'll make some together!

Have a good one!
Amazon one working
Pm

spock

Rep
Threads
Starting a large group full of beginners to experienced carders. I have 3 years of experience. If anyone needs help I’m on tele gram @SDG4K . HMU but please don’t beg for anything I’m looking for people who want to put in work.
Total newb need cadh and ready to learn

Iamghost

Rep
Threads
Hey Bro,

I have my hands over 2000 credit cards with balance, I get more credit cards everyday however I've tried to make use through bitcoin (selfie verification stops me) I have no other way that I'd trust so let me know if there's something you can do and we'll make some together!

Have a good one!

I’ve got some method and sites if your interested and was we can cash out get at me

Billz262

Rep
Threads
Hey Bro,

Have a good one!
I can def help ya out whats your telegram

Billz262

Rep
Threads
Hey Bro,

Have a good one!
I can def get scans for you

richplug

Rep
Threads
Starting a large group full of beginners to experienced carders. I have 3 years of experience. If anyone needs help I’m on tele gram @SDG4K . HMU but please don’t beg for anything I’m looking for people who want to put in work.
tapping in soon

sQepta

Rep
Threads
I would love to get some work done new to virtual carding well versed in psychology physical carding kali Linux and of course my fave SET can turn cards into cash got a personal method I came up with and haven't seen elsewhere
PM me let's talk . You need to follow my profile in order to ( just in case you were wondering )