Need runners from US ATM business

brain5758

Rep
Threads
Need professionals who I can teach how to take money out from SOME ATM without having the card. MUST have an Android phone. LOOK at Chase bank atms for exemple, where you can see the wireless sign, we are good. I have all infos inc PIN for the job. It would work in any state as longest you can connect by NFC. We set up google or android pay, withdraw the cash, job done. NO KIDS, NEWBIES!!! PM ME IF YOU WOULD BE UP FOR SOME TEST
I have ncf phone. I have reader/writer. i have tap cards and nfc reader/writer. Im in wa chase is 2 blocks away and welsfargo next to it it has tap pay as well. let so this im game

DonVito99

Rep
Threads
So the plan is... I provide all info including: card number, CVV, exp date, PIN for the card, address, if neccessery then passport + selfie. You have to set up either google pay or android pay. In the USA to verify the card asks for the PIN also the atm asks for pin to withdraw cash. I got all info. In the UK the verification is when you set the card up it does a small transfer to the card with a code like Paypal so it doesnt work in the UK. Watch this video and email me on donvito99@protonmail.com, video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pkm_SYkcbI

DonVito99

Rep
Threads
I have a nfc credit card reader just need a programmer to program it . But I’m down how big you trying to go . If you serious I just need 5 people get the right working equipment and in one night we can pull in 5 million easy . Before the atm are alerted in the area .
banks downtown will let you get up to 5000 at a time in some area most most of them are geared for $300 min in rural areas . I’m in Arizona and willing to travel for this shit . Dm if you serious
my tele Don Vito99, contact me

DonVito99

Rep
Threads
So the plan is... I provide all info including: card number, CVV, exp date, PIN for the card, address, if neccessery then passport + selfie. You have to set up either google pay or android pay. In the USA to verify the card asks for the PIN also the atm asks for pin to withdraw cash. I got all info. In the UK the verification is when you set the card up it does a small transfer to the card with a code like Paypal so it doesnt work in the UK. Watch this video and email me on donvito99@protonmail.com, video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pkm_SYkcbI
I have ncf phone. I have reader/writer. i have tap cards and nfc reader/writer. Im in wa chase is 2 blocks away and welsfargo next to it it has tap pay as well. let so this im game

DonVito99

Rep
Threads

DonVito99

Rep
Threads

DonVito99

Rep
Threads
MY INFO IS 100% LEGIT, LIVE COMES FROM FIRST HAND, SUCCESS RATE IS ABOVE 99%!!!!!!! ONLY WORKS IN THE USA