Need someone to load account

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
Please can you load India account? Full details available, it's a company account though
Sorry other banks beside US and Canada you have to pay upfront. You see I am from Canada and its harder for me to load those kind of banks. Unless you can pay upfront Bitcoin of my price, I can't sorry.

Babygirl08

Rep
Threads
I need help please got cards why high balance and need them cashed out

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
Canada Account Available Pls Pm Lets Work
Okay. You have to be the one to message me with bank account number, routing number, name of bank (TD Bank, Tangerine ETC), highest you ever gotten (optional but helpful), if you can send me my cut by Bitcoin. How I can trust that you will send me 50% of the amount I send you. How soon you want/ are able to receive the transfer. I need this information sent to me by pm/start a conversation with me. You have to message me because then I know you want the transfer. Thanks!

Babygirl08

Rep
Threads
Okay. You have to be the one to message me with bank account number, routing number, name of bank (TD Bank, Tangerine ETC), highest you ever gotten (optional but helpful), if you can send me my cut by Bitcoin. How I can trust that you will send me 50% of the amount I send you. How soon you want/ are able to receive the transfer. I need this information sent to me by pm/start a conversation with me. You have to message me because then I know you want the transfer. Thanks!
I already did message you but I have a boa

Moneygrub19323

Rep
Threads
Im ready to do business and will send ypur cut, no room for bad business

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
I got some verified acc bro
Can I be 100% sure its verfieied?, can I see pictuers of the card by chance? . But most importantly is it from Canada or US? (I am from Canada so only Canada and US cards have vaule to me lol), I only ask you this cause I don't wanna be scammed or anything. (Not making assumptions about you, but hope you understand what I mean) :) (No emoji's on this site :'( Lol)

Moneygrub19323

Rep
Threads
Im from the US, kentucky to be exact. So are you sending this to my account?