Need somone who can cashout HIGH BALANCE CC's 50/50 AND SEND MY SHARE FAST

mikethadon1

Rep
Threads
okay so I have high balance ccs/cvv. 5,000 and up. ALL high bins, most are visa gold and visa signature. Also have mastercard premium and a few others. It’s a 50/50 split you send me my share RIGHT AFTER CASHOUT THREW BITCOIN. I’ll know how much exactly is on the card so You won’t be able to short change me and if you scam me and run of with the card it’s your loss. I have tons of cards. You may need to use a burner phone to clear some transactions but simple you just tell the bank the info and they clear the transaction. We can make alot of money in one day doing this even in one transaction of 15k - 20k. so please get back to me trying to hit like 500k or more by the end of the year people!!! comment under this post and ill follow you and will message you my information so we can speak further. I will be asking for ACTUAL proof that you know what you are doing cause these cards are not cheap so be ready for that if your a scammer I WILL KNOW.

mikethadon1

Rep
Threads
okay so I have high balance ccs/cvv. 5,000 and up. ALL high bins, most are visa gold and visa signature. Also have mastercard premium and a few others. It’s a 50/50 split you send me my share RIGHT AFTER CASHOUT THREW BITCOIN. I’ll know how much exactly is on the card so You won’t be able to short change me and if you scam me and run of with the card it’s your loss. I have tons of cards. You may need to use a burner phone to clear some transactions but simple you just tell the bank the info and they clear the transaction. We can make alot of money in one day doing this even in one transaction of 15k - 20k. so please get back to me trying to hit like 500k or more by the end of the year people!!! comment under this post and ill follow you and will message you my information so we can speak further. I will be asking for ACTUAL proof that you know what you are doing cause these cards are not cheap so be ready for that if your a scammer I WILL KNOW.

mikethadon1

Rep
Threads
You can contact me on

Telegram: mikethadon

wickrr: miktehadon

marduk40

Rep
Threads
i can def cash out must be able to add cash to venmo . . I also have meCHANTS lets start pm me