New to most aspects of carding, but who can help me pay with CC for BTC ??

Nevermindthedarkness

Rep
Threads
Ive realized i need BTC for just about anything and everything.. and ive learned that thru the popular service i cant use CC to buy, plus it takes a long time. I want to get BTC asap and buy it with legit CC's i have. plz help

Nevermindthedarkness

Rep
Threads
There are BTC machines IRL

you can simply go to it
Scan your QR code

And add the amount of money you would like in your BTC account

Simple!
Unfortunately my small town doesn’t have any. The closest ones are about 30 minutes away. And I guess that’s really not that bad, but I’d enjoy being able to get BTC from home.. lol

Zsasz

Rep
Threads
Ive realized i need BTC for just about anything and everything.. and ive learned that thru the popular service i cant use CC to buy, plus it takes a long time. I want to get BTC asap and buy it with legit CC's i have. plz help
if you are fine with recieving less than the actual worth, try paxful. if u have a paypal account, or gift card of any type like amazon, itunes etc., so things that you can buy with your cc, u can get your btc there. in my opinion its not worth the money tho.

Nevermindthedarkness

Rep
Threads
if you are fine with recieving less than the actual worth, try paxful. if u have a paypal account, or gift card of any type like amazon, itunes etc., so things that you can buy with your cc, u can get your btc there. in my opinion its not worth the money tho.
im willing to take a little less than what its worth just in order to get started with some things--ya know?
Also random question: Whats the more universal ways of messaging/communication that i should look into? like whatsapp, or wickr, or whatever.. there seems to be a ton of them.

Zsasz

Rep
Threads
im willing to take a little less than what its worth just in order to get started with some things--ya know?
Also random question: Whats the more universal ways of messaging/communication that i should look into? like whatsapp, or wickr, or whatever.. there seems to be a ton of them.
then go with paxful.
NEVER EVER USE WHATSAPP. my personal favourite is jabber. but i think most people use wickr

stevenUniverse

Rep
Threads
is it possible to card blockchain ?

gabrielon98

Rep
Threads
You can use virwox.com