Newbie here. Anyone has a Bitcoin cash out? We spilt 50/50, you send () to me, then I send you 50%. Trying to earn Bitcoin fast.

CassidyLE

Rep
Threads
Hello! Like the title says, I am a newbie and new person especially to this site.. I really, really badly want to make Bitcoin. I know about PayPal and or Bank transfers, but I mostly want Bitcoin anyways. Is it possible to ask if anyone needs a cash out partner? Or can anyone give me links I might need? I have five accounts I want to hack but don't have access to. They are good reputation Local Bitcoin accounts OR, I wanted to help you out. You would send () to me, then I will send you 50% of it back. I just want to earn Bitcoin.

CassidyLE

Rep
Threads
so you want to buy BTC?
Well yes. I can't afford to buy a high amount of Bitcoin, so I wanted to steal good accounts with obvious good reputation and the Bitcoin within it. Then, we spilt the Bitcoin 50/50. Can you do this for me??

Trickster

Rep
Threads
Well yes. I can't afford to buy a high amount of Bitcoin, so I wanted to steal good accounts with obvious good reputation and the Bitcoin within it. Then, we spilt the Bitcoin 50/50. Can you do this for me??
what do you need me to do from my end