Newbie here!, Do I really need Tail's?. (I described more in my thread) What other safety tips should I do/use?. (Explained more below Thank you!)

CassidyLE

Rep
Threads
Okay so I have downloaded Tor and update it whenever it shows it can be updated, I am also trying to save up enough for NORD VPN, and have a free account right now with Tunnel Bear. (Another VPN service) I am from Canada and choose a country that isn't close to Canada. I am trying to get premium with it as well. Now, I was wondering if I had a macbook Air, how would I get Tail's installed on my laptop?, I do have two USB's but I don't want my stuff to be erased on it or something to happen to my laptop. If I am not hacking account's or anything major like that, or not directly purchasing from black market's, do I need Tail's?. I do purchase stuff from black market's but I take the email on the contact page and contact them through my private Proton Mail Account that doesn't have my real name. Is there any other steps I am missing?, do I really need to download Tail's?. Nothing has happened to me yet so I think I am safe although, I wouldn't want to jinx myself as well. Is there anything else I should do?. I am also very careful when purchasing online (I haven't done anything big yet, so I am okay I think) although I'm not sure. But I wanted to know, if there was anything else I should be doing?. I am only seventeen/eighteen so I do not want to get caught with this. (As you can probably imagine) , overall please let me know thanks! That would be appreciated. Yeah.