Newbie here, trying to earn $100 - $200 in a month or two months. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

CassidyLE

Rep
Threads
Hello!, I am trying to earn my first Bitcoin. I want to gain $100 - $200 in a month or two months. I do not know carding or anything like that. I only have $1.66 Bitcoin Cash so far as well, but I want to focus on Bitcoin. I am not looking at this as an investment, I am only looking at this as a hobby. I am not naive either and don't fall easily to scam's. I was wondering if anyone had any advice, could teach me anything and would respond fast. I know you can't a lot of Bitcoin right away, which is why I as wondering if $100 - $200 in a month or two month's is a reasonable goal, is it?. Does anyone know how I can start earning and reach my goal in two month's?. I am from Canada, and don't have any carding or hacking skill's. But, I do want to learn how to hack accounts while also keeping myself safe as well. (By account's I mean Bitcoin account's mostly, but I will learn how to do other account's as well). If anyone could teach me that would be cool. I am new here on the site and not interested in getting scammed, or play a fool. I am not stupid, so please don't message me stupid thing's, or talk to me like I am five. I want to learn just as much as anyone else. You try to scam me or something I will report your account. I was looking for tip's and trick's that anyone could give me/ show me etc that would be super cool. I am also in the process of saving up for a good VPN Pin. Is Nord VPN good?, I also downloaded Tor as well. Please tell me any other step's that I could use to protect myself. I hope people message back to this thread!. Thank you!

Kala12

Rep
Threads
You could do Walmart orders and sell them for fast cash

CassidyLE

Rep
Threads
I'm confused.
You could do Walmart orders and sell them for fast cash
How would I do that? Like, I know how to order from Walmart obviously, but how/why? Would people pay me in Bitcoin for this?. How would my identity be safe?, Just wondering. Thanks for answering, and thanks for being the first to comment.

donopotter

Rep
Threads
[QUOTE = "cyberdiety, post: 107431, membre: 19922"]
Si vous avez des comptes bancaires américains, je pourrais vous rendre riche en seulement 2 jours ouvrables. Pas de casquette
[/CITATION]
jai un compte canadien, techniquement, en amérique ^^

Nyx

Rep
Threads
If you got US bank accounts pm I could make you rich in just 2 business days. No cap
Do you mean like a personal or one that we have access too?
I am interested.