asswipe01

Rep
Threads
ight m going to get straight to it

So far i know about Fullz i link them to paypal accounts to cashout (i i’ve only did it 2 or 3 times)and i need bitcoin to buy them is by but Im 17 but how am I gonna get that.I dont own no debit/credit card of my own to get a cashapp or a id to verify to get bitcoin or a car so the three main ways of buying stuff is out of my reach. i’ve been trying to do this swipin/carding shit for a year now and still have yet to make no money i’ve been scammed 5 times by ig/telegram vendors losing of my own money 378$ until i caught on and wanted to learn how to do this myself. back to the bitcoin situation When i do i have to give my money to relatives so they can put it in there bank and so i can get bitcoin but you have to verify then they get suspicious and i dont want that nor do i want them getting wrapped up in what i got going on.

like i said im 17 and i want to stack my racks up and have money to spend on expensive shit and even popoff my granny a couple of hundred sometimes

my end goal is to make bokou bread off if this and know what im doing son i dont get caught.i know you have to have a sock 5 and vpn but when i did the paypal thing i didnt use those plus i dont even know how to use a sock5?

i would really appreciate it someone in this forum would help me out with this cause im really trynna make some money off of this