Not getting approved for credit cards ..what am I doing wrong?

Frid

Rep
Threads
Every now and then I get lucky but it seems like I'm having the hardest time getting approved for credit cards using fullz. I tried to make a new email with a person's name I usually use their phone number or if I have to I'll swap two digits I feel like I've done everything I know to possibly do I'm still not having luck. These are all people in my local area so I'm not sure why I'm having such trouble any pointers or tips tutorials or guides? If someone can help I will either share some fullz or send you some cash or buy you something with a card.

Anonymous.Hacker

Rep
Threads
The problem is you didn't calculate the victim total debts amount and annuals income you inpuys is kindda fishy...the easiest way is to go for vanilla and chase bank credit card,and dell credit line too if you are interested in cardong computer and stuff....i have like tons of method..just lets work together

Thegrinch

Rep
Threads
The problem is you didn't calculate the victim total debts amount and annuals income you inpuys is kindda fishy...the easiest way is to go for vanilla and chase bank credit card,and dell credit line too if you are interested in cardong computer and stuff....i have like tons of method..just lets work together
Can you send me some info on this stuff I'm trying to start applying g for cards

Thegrinch

Rep
Threads
Jim I was wondering if you can help me out I'm trying to pay for cards but they keep getting cancelled