omnikey, emv, nfc

ccwolf

Rep
Threads
So nfc payments are transmitted magstrip data via rfid emv chip or via authenticated cellular device using either dcvv and generating and transmitting a unique magstrip code . So I know google wallet authenticates the phone, and the terminal is aware its google pay sending this one time value and that the value is tr2, however I doubt either apple pay or samsung pay have this kind of security. So either I want to know how to write nfc compatible data onto a smart card or to have a program that works similarly to my card but one that actually works. Obviously these programs require security that you have to bypass in order to add the card, usually 2fa and building cookies and making emails and extra ass shit, if I use my phone as the writer I want to have a program that knows how to generate the original tr2 into the authenticated value to bypass chip and pin OR dcvv data into this generated and authenticated code (smart phone contactless payments also bypass chip and pin dud to 2fa authentication, the merchant trusts these generated values and the way they communicate with the original tr2 or dcvv data. Obviously google pay is dcvv as most people dont know the tr2 data, it converts the dcvv to a generated tr2 that the terminal trusts. If you know someone who can code a simple program that looks like this would be dope, because the phone can already do this, I just need it built and compacted into one program or app

Insert variable fields for dcvv

Or

Original T1 and t2 data

Write as app and convert to the RFIDemv chip within the phone to transmit tr2 data via NFC
I also want it to bypass as authenticated, so this might be the possible translation: dcvv or tr2 and convert to NFC authenticated tr2 data by either cracking or knowing the generated and transmitted values of google, apple, or samsung wallets and converting it to same encryption.

I feel like this wouldn't be hard for someone who knows what their doing

I have a omnikey and acs acr writers and have already been scammed with bs emv software, if that is your intention rippers fuck off
I dont really believe "emv" writing programs like x2 or jcop or v8.6 are actually working, idk if these programs actually work and it's possible to not have to pay (considering what I've lost working on this)

Dont Come at me with my card either.

Writing this should all be possible within an app on the phone or to a smart card

I have the hardware and software knowledge for both

dr_feelg00d

Rep
Threads
Bro, this is a DOPE IDEA!!! what software/ hardware are you using to interface with ur NFC/RFID on ur computer/phone?

Vani11a

Rep
Threads
I’ve thought of this exact same idea, I just lack the knowledge of coding. I’d someone could write the code for this app then they would make a killn selling it.

Drnochromo

Rep
Threads
What rfid reader would you recommend?