Opening bank drop using generated ssn

Aliciayepez0891

Rep
Threads
Tired of wasting your fullz and time or getting ripped by a selfish dude who charge you a dollar just for opening a drop

Here is a complete tutorial for you
If you got any problem..do contact me

Use socks5(non-blacklist)
Vpn is trash(all blacklist)

USA Bank accounts | How to get unlimited

You need:
A Valid Social Security Number (SSN) – Doesn’t matter if its not yours,we just need a Valid SSN.Use online generator,since most of them are valid
* Lot of Netspend accounts – Not really a big deal creating NetSpend account.
Create as Many accounts depending upon how many bank accounts you need. Remember you need to enter valid US address while creating Netspend account.
For netspend use socks5 proxy(not-blacklist)...or else you'll have problem creating a netspend account

Steps:
Step 1: Firstly, we are going to create our main bank account. Go to this link and
Step 2: Join usaa
Step 3: Fill in some legit looking info [doesn’t have to be yours]
Step 4: After you click next, choose no for both then hit next again
Step 5: Put in a Valid US Address then hit next [use some address from the list i gave above]
Step 6: Create your own online id,password and pin. [Please save your information on a notepad or something] Note- Put online ID in capital letters
Step 7: Read their online agreement and click I agree [Don’t have to read it lol]
Step 8: Create your own security questions and answers [ Please save this important information]
Step 9: Verify your info and hit submit.
Step 10: Go to products and Services
Step 11: Scroll down the page and click “Savings”
Step 12: Click “Open an account”
Step 13: Click “Get started”
Step 14: Choose “Savings” option.
Step 15: Choose yes for physical address option and click next
Step 16: Choose “Do not deliver my documents at usaa.com” then press next
Step 17: Click the transfer funds option and click use another accountClick “Savings” as account type, click yes for signature authority ,enter your netspend account and routing number, choose a nickname and click next
Step 18: After clicking next, click submit
Step 19: Put in $27 and click next
Step 20: Tick 3 box above, choose yes below and click submit
Step 21: View your info and click submit
Step 22: Bingo! Now go to “my accounts”
Step 23: Click your account you just made
Step 24: Now look at your sexy new account and routing number. Add your info to your paypal account and automatically get verified.
Congrates