Partnership

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
Hello do you still need help? Is it for Carding/ CC releated, or do you need someone to purchase tickets for you? I can purchase tickets for you, For 100 you only have to pay $100 Bitcoin or if you can't pay that amount we can negotiate. If you are still looking for help, you can message me on here. And I don't need your email. Just start a conversation with me (after you follow me, then you can do this idk why but that's how it is on the site). I try to message back within 24 hours. Or if you need active CC information or carding information for countries/ Canada/ UK/US/ etc I can help out there to. Message me if you like if you still need help.

samurajus

Rep
Threads
Hello do you still need help? Is it for Carding/ CC releated, or do you need someone to purchase tickets for you? I can purchase tickets for you, For 100 you only have to pay $100 Bitcoin or if you can't pay that amount we can negotiate. If you are still looking for help, you can message me on here. And I don't need your email. Just start a conversation with me (after you follow me, then you can do this idk why but that's how it is on the site). I try to message back within 24 hours. Or if you need active CC information or carding information for countries/ Canada/ UK/US/ etc I can help out there to. Message me if you like if you still need help.
Can you send me a message, cuz i cant .. dont know why.. I still need tickets.

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
Do you have icq or telegram?
Yes. Only for paying customers! I am trying to grow my reputation/ reaction score upon this website. I beileve I am more trust worthy, but my prices are low. You can always message me if you have questions. I have ICQ, Telegram for paying customers and email if needed.

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
how legit is night owl sniper00?
Yes. I have ICQ and Telegram but for paying customers who want to purchase from me. You can see I am a novice account, I am trying super hard to become a verified seller on this website. My prices are super cheap, I only give out my email for free. If you have any questions message me.