paypal job for you

GoGettaGotti

Rep
Threads
Hi, we need some people who have strong paypal account to help us to make dark transfers. you receive the money on your account, you keep 8% and you'll split the 92% to different accounts (we'll tell you). We make transfers every day most of times around 800$-1000$. The best thing is to let us have access to your paypal and do the job, because there is a lot of instructions to follow and I know 99% here are noobs and don't have any knowledges, otherwise we'll need you available 24/24. We'll need to be sure you're worth of trust then we'll keep working every days. you'll get around 1500-2000$ each months without doing anything.

requiered : Paypal account from EU and USA ONLY
you account must be aged (at least 6 months)
the money you received/sent on must be above 1500$
your paypal must be VERIFIED and never get any problems

interested people let me know...
Have 3 paypal bizness accounts. The oldest is 5 yrs. The youngest 9mos. I also have two personal accounts. We can do something but I only do it if you let me invoice you first. ... for services rendered.

jn865624

Rep
Threads
Hi, we need some people who have strong paypal account to help us to make dark transfers. you receive the money on your account, you keep 8% and you'll split the 92% to different accounts (we'll tell you). We make transfers every day most of times around 800$-1000$. The best thing is to let us have access to your paypal and do the job, because there is a lot of instructions to follow and I know 99% here are noobs and don't have any knowledges, otherwise we'll need you available 24/24. We'll need to be sure you're worth of trust then we'll keep working every days. you'll get around 1500-2000$ each months without doing anything.

HI, I am interested.

Extable

Rep
Threads

I’m interested but I can’t pm you cuz it don’t work, any other we can communicate?

gonpublic2k

Rep
Threads
Hello,

I have a verified Paypal business account , active - 2 years old . Let me know :)

Kayy

Rep
Threads
Have 3 paypal bizness accounts. The oldest is 5 yrs. The youngest 9mos. I also have two personal accounts. We can do something but I only do it if you let me invoice you first. ... for services rendered.
Wym by "invoice first" ?

Kayy

Rep
Threads
Hello,

I have a verified Paypal business account , active - 2 years old . Let me know :)
PM with all details please (how much money did you received ans spent and wich country ?)

30boy

Rep
Threads
Still active ?

?