PGP & SPOOFING

Olabalance

Rep
Threads
Hi all, as you can see by the title I want to learn more about spoofing in terms of how to spoof phone numbers and SMS furthermore if anyone knows more about SS7 or has access to it please contact me as I'd like to enhance my learning skill.

Sinzu007

Rep
Threads
Hi all, as you can see by the title I want to learn more about spoofing in terms of how to spoof phone numbers and SMS furthermore if anyone knows more about SS7 or has access to it please contact me as I'd like to enhance my learning skill.
I know call spoofing and I do make use of it but I never tried sms spoofing before

txbylees

Rep
Threads
how do you post things on here :/

Olabalance

Rep
Threads
I've seen this guy on snapchat using some software to spoof sms but could hardly see what the program was called & how did you spoof call? you got a pgp sim? @Sinzu007

Sinzu007

Rep
Threads
I've seen this guy on snapchat using some software to spoof sms but could hardly see what the program was called & how did you spoof call? you got a pgp sim? @Sinzu007
You register on a spoofing website, the pay for the site and start using it...add your phone number and the phone number you wanna spoof..then you dail. The call will come to you first, you accept and it will go straight to the phone nimber you spoofing then to the destination

Olabalance

Rep
Threads
you know any good sites? Does anyone else know an app on iphones that can make spoof calls?

Sinzu007

Rep
Threads
you know any good sites? Does anyone else know an app on iphones that can make spoof calls?
I am not sure there’s an app that does that on iPhone..since I have been using iPhone 2010 iPhone 3G..till now we have iPhone 11, I have never come across a good spoofing app for iPhone

Olabalance

Rep
Threads
I am not sure there’s an app that does that on iPhone..since I have been using iPhone 2010 iPhone 3G..till now we have iPhone 11, I have never come across a good spoofing app for iPhone
That sucks :(