Please help! Ill give you my soul ?

Rebelous4ply

Rep
Threads
Hey there sexy smart hackers!
Ive been learning from two hackers for almost a year now. The first on, after a year, stole $3700 in bitcoin and disappeared. The other one has morals. NOT SAYING ANYOME HERE DOESNT, HE JUST ISNT AS COOL AS YOU PEOPLE. Also my car broke down last week and the towing guy stole my wallet and my phone. THEN i was delievering "product" and i was robbed at gun point. As you can tell i need help! They stole my computer out of my car too so im stuck with only and android and like $50! I need lots of money and i needed it, like yesterday!!! Im super fun to work with and i swear i have lots of jokes! Thanks! Wickr me @ rebelous4ply

PLEASE DONT "HELP" AND THEN ROB ME. I WILL PUT YOU IN MY SUICIDE NOTE!!! IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT! HAHAHA ?

Rebelous4ply

Rep
Threads
Forgot to mention: i have two degrees, Computer Science and Graphic Design. I am really bad at soing legal stuff with my degrees. I want to partner up with someone. I have many talents.

Get2money

Rep
Threads
Ive been learning from two hackers for almost a year now. The first on, after a year, stole $3700 in bitcoin and disappeared. The other one has morals. NOT SAYING ANYOME HERE DOESNT, HE JUST ISNT AS COOL AS YOU PEOPLE. Also my car broke down last week and the towing guy stole my wallet and my phone. THEN i was delievering "product" and i was robbed at gun point. As you can tell i need help! They stole my computer out of my car too so im stuck with only and android and like $50! I need lots of money and i needed it, like yesterday!!! Im super fun to work with and i swear i have lots of jokes! Thanks! Wickr me @ rebelous4ply

PLEASE DONT "HELP" AND THEN ROB ME. I WILL PUT YOU IN MY SUICIDE NOTE!!! IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT! HAHAHA ?
PM Me

Wareable

Rep
Threads

PM me I'll see how I can help