Please help with making payments!

subbdd

Rep
Threads
So i bought a cc off empire market on tor, i have it and im trying to card with it and it wont work, i have a vpn, no socks5, do i need a socks5 or is there ways to cashout without it, i cant figure it out.

Pence

Rep
Threads
Socks5 are better than vpn. Because they give you the exact location of cc owner.

marcaurel125

Rep
Threads
Learn how to card before using a cc, otherwise you're just gonna waste money or get caught

subbdd

Rep
Threads
Learn how to card before using a cc, otherwise you're just gonna waste money or get caught
Alright so do you see how I posted asking how to cashout, this is me trying to learn, so when someone tries to learn and you reply with "learn" youre just being redundant

marcaurel125

Rep
Threads
Alright so do you see how I posted asking how to cashout, this is me trying to learn, so when someone tries to learn and you reply with "learn" youre just being redundant
The fact that you tried to card without any socks shows that you don't know. Thar's why i told you to learn every basics, there are plenty of topics at the beginning of the "online carding" section that explains everything. I didn't mean to be tough on you, just have to realize that you can get caught and be in trouble. There's unfortunately no such things as easy money. It'll a lot of time going through the forum and meet ppl to actually succeed. gotta use the tools already on the forum and be curious. nobody's going to spend hours teaching you. We learn by looking every info available

system1337

Rep
Threads
Sorry to steal the thread but I have similar problem to OP, I bought 2 cards from seperate vendors from Empire, used RDP, Socks to same town as card, created email in same name etc and is still went through as payment declined... how has this not worked? I am trying to buy runescape gold as I believe I can sell it quite easily, I only tried purchasing $50 worth and I tried 2/3 different websites.
Any help would be appreciated

cyber54321

Rep
Threads
Sorry to steal the thread but I have similar problem to OP, I bought 2 cards from seperate vendors from Empire, used RDP, Socks to same town as card, created email in same name etc and is still went through as payment declined... how has this not worked? I am trying to buy runescape gold as I believe I can sell it quite easily, I only tried purchasing $50 worth and I tried 2/3 different websites.
Any help would be appreciated
It maybe because u have dead cards and cant be used🙂