Please I need a Mentor/partner

happyjacker

Rep
Threads
I have never really been a law abiding person but I'm mainly just a old pot head who now has a 4 yr old kid. the reason im starting this is I was in a major head on car wreck that forced me to have to stop the career that I have done for 25 years because of this I see no other option for survival. unfortunately I have lost tons of money trying to do the buy a number from the market and turn it into cash. I've followed so many different peoples advise and it all ended in me getting ripped off or I messed up somehow or whatever. I have purchased a brand new msr880 that has the chip reader/writer also.

this is what I want to do. write the prepaid type cards and just use my lawn account to set up 50+ weekly recurring billing accounts doing multiple >$200 charges then with the family members business do large transactions because that wouldn't look suspicious and they could create invoices.

I have already started a legit lawn business. LLC, EIN, active square and stripe accounts. I also have a family member with a business for cashout help.

SOMEONE PLEASE GUIDE ME I AM MORE THEN WILLING TO PAY A PERCENTAGE TO THE PERSON THAT CAN TELL ME HOW TO DO THE PREPAID LOADING METHOD. I AM ALSO OPEN TO OTHER METHODS I JUST NEED GUIDANCE. LIKE WHAT SOFTWARE IS USED AND SUCH.

ONE LOVE
HAPPYJACKER