plug

BUYS

Rep
Threads
nice rel thanks man

wizardotardo

Rep
Threads
Pm me. ICalifornia based, sourcing continental US\Canada in full confidence quick service full menu due to change. Quality, quantity, accepting payment via btc or if youa broke bitch trades are considered, inventory reflects current demand, rn I have no problem with sending goodie bags on the stupid low, lets fill the board with good business, within most realms of reason I'm offering to beat\match whoever's pricing. Been active for 9+ yrs. Doubling as both plug &conisuer. Moving Kentucky clear grass primarily however if a need arises, acquisition of anything else reflect the same quality and competitive pricing. I want your business and ill happily poach any sales I encounter. Regrettably I must add that everyone is a middleman, I don't hoard weight to pretend I'm swinging big dick around. I acquire what an equation is missing at the time it arises. So if you're looking for a steady plug ill bid on the job, I don't know if I'm even understanding this thread but I think I might be lol if not maybe someone else will see the remedy I can offer