PRO NEEDED! I Craded amazon $5k+ (NEED A DROP HELP)

abbbb

Rep
Threads
So I've been carding on prepaids for a few months. Minor stuff food, friends food, ubers, a few amazon trinkets, flowers, shoes. But I want one big move, then I'm out. I make good money elsewhere and I want a future without black dots, plus I've been dealing with panics/anxt since this started from fucking people over and fear of getting caught. I have my eye on this item for my line of work for around $5k. This will take my real business to the next level and I would have no need to do this any more, however this is an investment I can't justify yet. **Tried purchase a 2 times but got cancelled (card still works however)!

I need to know how to receive it safely with signature and avoid it getting back to me. I have addresses which will accept package for me but doesn't feel safe, plus what if they talk.

What techniques do investigators use once fraud is detected on such an expensive item? How can I order to a drop-shipper instead? Essentially I need proper advice and protection both on my prepaid and on the receiving end.

Any and all information would be fantastic. Msg me for telegram to get in touch