ɪ'ᴍ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ 10 ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ: $350/ᴅᴀʏ: ᴜꜱᴀ/ᴄᴀ/ᴇᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ

Suiverr

Rep
Threads
I'm looking to recruit about 10 more guys to work with on a direct cashout scheme I'm running. The job is strictly virtual ie. no physical carding elements anywhere in the flow.

Basically, I'll be tasking you daily to hit the specific merchants convey I provide you, specifically in the manner I instruct you & using the workstation setup I direct on that particular day. I will provide the entire job toolset; proxies, CCs, spoofers etc and auxiliary services like OTP interception, drop organization etc. Your part is to simply follow the day's execution instructions precisely as laid out. You'll just need a computer with decent internet connection on your end. I also prefer guys with at least basic carding knowledge; workstation setup (Proxying, MAC address & DNS spoofing,browser fingerprint & cookie management etc). But if you're rather new, but serious and dedicated, I'll offer a day's crash class first so you know what you're doing.

Depending on the merchants convey for each specific day, you can make a max of $750, & a min. of $150 on the very worst of days, it's down to the day's variables. Payable daily, in BTC, USDT & Ethereum only. Note that I'll expect 2-3 hrs (depending on the day's convey) from you, & I you have to be a very time conscious person. Time is by far the most important asset in this job; don't have time to deal with communication barriers, so I'm only accepting native English speakers from USA, CA & EU.

I'll provide more indepth description for the job in PM. Note: As per the way the forum is set up, we cannot start a chat unless you follow me first. So do that and leave a comment on this specific post, so I can be able to PM you.

Cheers!

LarryHop

Rep
Threads
Im interested g. I've followd you please pm me immediately. ready to start asap