Q/A W/ Experienced Carder?

SookaSooka

Rep
Threads
Could someone out the kindness of their heart answer some questions about carding with me? No fees, no btc exchanges, just some a few pointers.
I want to know if I can cashout with fullz, bins etc? And, WTF is fullz, bins, etc lol? I keep hearing the terms, I need money quick! Not even alot, just $100! The problem is, EVERYONE charges! Like wtf! I know the game aint free some of yall act like a 100 fee is a comeup for some "methods" fuck that! I know their is someone out there that is willing to help, and if you do, I will greatly appreciate you, and I will throw you some btc if I can even start to make dollar! Just not trying to go broke in the process. Thanks to all!

Nekomu

Rep
Threads
For things such as fullz and bins it's just a search engine search away, you can find 90% of what you need in just a quick browse of the forum. Use the search function to find what you need and if it's not there then just ask specific questions.

SookaSooka

Rep
Threads
Thanks to both you all! And with a bin isnt it pointless to just give the first 5 numbers? Or could you cashout with that too? Wouldnt you need more info?