Question about Carding...

DesiGirl

Rep
Threads
So if I have valid CC Numbers including pins and expiry date and don't have the CC owners names and addresses, what do you put in those fields that require Names and Addresses when you are Carding a website such as Amazon, Gearbest etc??

Keirza

Rep
Threads
So if I have valid CC Numbers including pins and expiry date and don't have the CC owners names and addresses, what do you put in those fields that require Names and Addresses when you are Carding a website such as Amazon, Gearbest etc??
Personally, I'd never try carding without the owners name/address. It's best to be connected to a Socks5 proxy that's nearby their address, or in the same zip code or else it could be a denied by the bank because of security measures.
(e.g using a card with a U.K IP that's address is in the U.S would flag the card)

But hypothetically, let's say you did that.
There are two options:
1. The card may be denied for suspicion of fraud
2. The card may be accepted

Option two is very limited however. It would only be good as verification on websites such as PayPal, or perhaps DigitalOcean (if it works, unsure though).
And just in case, don't try carding on PayPal without the right IP Address as well.

DesiGirl

Rep
Threads
OK Noted...and thanks to everyone for the response :)