***READ*** Newbie with access to thousands of CC information, need help cashing out!

kirkquicoy

Rep
Threads
Okay first of all I feel very relieved that I came upon this site in the dark net. I have spent almost a month looking for a good site that offers quality tutorials and has a very helpful community.

Now, I've been off and on in the carding biz since 2013. I'm embarassed to say that I keep on falling in and out because even up until now I have not seen any results in my carding ventures. But in my defense, when I first started out I never knew anything about VPN, SOCKS, CCLEANER etc. or even accessing the dark net and when I did I was afraid of doing so for fear of what I may get myself into. So I stuck with finding shitty tutorials on the clearnet and got shitty results as well.

But I got my feet wet in carding but it didn't last long nor did it yield any results.

Fast forward to the present and after some boring jobs, the system fucked me up another time and I turned to carding once again to potentially solve my financial problems. But this time it's different, I'm well informed now and I have resources as well trustworthy contacts.

To cut the long story short, one of my close friends has been recently employed in one of the smaller banking companies in the US and he is one of the front liners in handling credit card concerns. In short, he has LITERALLY access to all customer's information including credit and debit card information!

This friend of mine also agreed to supply me with CC/DB information on a daily basis. He sends me notepad files containing at least 50 CC/DB information on a daily basis. Information contained in these notepad file includes:

1. Name as it appears in front of the card
  2. Card number
  3. Expiration date
  4. 3 digit code at the back of the card
  5. Billing address
  6. Phone number
  7. SSN (occational)
  8. DOB (occational)
Right now I have a folder containing not less than 150 notepad files filled to the brim with CC/DB information and the sad thing is not one -- I say this again, NOT ONE has been cashed out.

I've done my homework as well. Currently we made a little setup of sorts for carding:

1. We bought a refurbished laptop and installed the following software:
a. CCleaner
b. 911.re SOCKS client
c. MAC Changer
d. TAILS
e. TOR
f. Antidetect (old version - we no longer use this)
g. Express VPN and Nord VPN

2. We do all our "carding" in a 24 hour high speed internet cafe owned by a friend.

I know we still lack all the bells and whistles but I'm sure we have all the basics up.

I started to card Amazon for gift cards several weeks ago, but I always end up with the message that I need to be verified and the account has been locked. I'm sure I followed the tutorial I found to the letter but I still end up with that. I even waited a week for the account to age before I tried checking out a gift card but still it yielded the same results.

Right now, our main objective is to card safeway gift cards from Amazon and converting them to BTC. I just need a good quality guide to card Amazon at 100% success rate. Quite frankly I'm starting to get desperate.

So now I want to turn to this lovely community for help in pointing me to the right direction.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, if carding Amazon for gift cards is kinda hard to pull off, can anyone recommend a good cardable site? Furthermore, if anyone can give me an alternative tutorial or guide that cashes out the CC/DB information that I have to whatever form, that would be a great help.

I am also willing to share the CC/DB information to anyone who can give me a working guide/tutorial. I'm not greedy on what I have just as long as you also return the favor -- your scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Thank you, and I am hoping for a positive response.

You can reach me at: kirkquicoy@protonmail.com

Last edited: