Send up to 1000000 email per day

Chippowok

Rep
Threads
Hello, im chippowok software enginer. I put in sale 2 software to send unlimited email and validation.

1st software : Email verifier allow you to verify email list. Vérification take 3 step Syntax vérification, DNS (MX) and Mailbox. With this software you can verify up to 50000 mail by csv or txt file. 10$.

2nd: Email sender allow you to send unlimited email by day. You just need a smtp server. 15$.

I only accept btc.

For moderator and admin i can provide it for free and pay after testing the software. For the forum member i accept escrow. Please for more info contact me on Telegram.
Note: if you plan to really send up to 1000000 mails per day and want it be sent to inbox plan up to 4 or 5 smtp server for ip rotation so you wont be blacklisted and mails will be sent only to spam.
Please contact me on telegram for all info. Installation take max 5 min. Please admin and moderator contact me on telegram to test the product and show to forum member how useful it will be for anyone right here.

Chippowok

Rep
Threads
Hello, im chippowok software enginer. I put in sale 2 software to send unlimited email and validation.

1st software : Email verifier allow you to verify email list. Vérification take 3 step Syntax vérification, DNS (MX) and Mailbox. With this software you can verify up to 50000 mail by csv or txt file. 10$.

2nd: Email sender allow you to send unlimited email by day. You just need a smtp server. 15$.

I only accept btc.

For moderator and admin i can provide it for free and pay after testing the software. For the forum member i accept escrow. Please for more info contact me on Telegram.
Note: if you plan to really send up to 1000000 mails per day and want it be sent to inbox plan up to 4 or 5 smtp server for ip rotation so you wont be blacklisted and mails will be sent only to spam.
Please contact me on telegram for all info. Installation take max 5 min. Please admin and moderator contact me on telegram to test the product and show to forum member how useful it will be for anyone right here.
In the email sender you can enter many smtp server for ip rotation. More info on telegram.