Socks from VIP72

QuartDheure

Rep
Threads
Hello, I plan to do my first card and I would like to know where can I get socks, someone suggested me VIP72.

StrainHunter

Rep
Threads
its a old site, i dont recomend. but is best tham free socks XD

qwerty18604

Rep
Threads
i use vip72, very old site , fresh socks everyday, i have no problems with it

Darmasus

Rep
Threads
I suggest Proxifier, it's a newer program that gives you tons of proxies to chose from for free. You can also pay to get unlimited and chose state and country. just do a quick google search for Proxifier.

raw

Rep
Threads
Hello, I plan to do my first card and I would like to know where can I get socks, someone suggested me VIP72.
Better nowdays to use RDP or special payed tools which contain some ip adresses.

Keirza

Rep
Threads
BEST PROXY PROVIDERS

1. LuxSocks.ru // They have the best residential clean proxies that you can categorize by country, state, and city. You can buy them out for 24hrs, and renew after that as well. Entry cost is $500 and the price per proxy varies. Here's the list from their website:

BUY fresh proxy, not black = 0.30 + 0.15 = 0.45
BUY fresh proxy, not black, score <1 = 0.30 + 0.15 + -0.10 = 0.35
BUY fresh proxy, not black = 0.90 + 0.15 = 1.05
BUY fresh proxy, black = (0.30 + 0.15) * 0.50 = 0.225
BUY fresh proxy, low risk (PBL) = (0.30 + 0.15) * 0.25 = 0.1125
BUY PROXY NOT BLACK = 0.30
BUY Proxy BLACK = 0.15
BUY PROXY low risk = 0,075

2. Proxy.shop // Haven't personally used, but based off reviews of the service, the proxies typically last about an hour. They cost about $0.03 per proxy. You must deposit $75 to activate account, but it goes into your balance unlike LuxSocks. And like LuxSocks, you can categorize by country, state, and city.

3. PremSocks.com // They categorize their proxies by "Country, City, State, Internet Service Provider and Hostname." Their daily package cost is pretty nice for what you're getting. If you purchase the 5 proxy a day for 30 days, each proxy is $0.1. That's assuming their quality is good, I haven't used them, so I wouldn't know.

4. AnonSocks.us // Most likely using the API from Proxy.shop, but they're worth placing on the list because they don't require a large entry fee. This service, too, categorizes by country, state, and city. Their proxies cost about $0.15/proxy, but purchasing comes in packages. The first is $1.49 for 10 proxies. Their proxies are only good for one-time-uses. Some of them are extremely fast, and others are extremely slow.