some things you need to know

Gorgoroth

Rep
Threads
First of all, you need to be aware of some things before you leave happy with your card or Info CC

Having knowledge in programming language is a strong requirement, having knowledge in more than one language is much better :) I say from experience. PHP, C, C ++, besides helping you make your own KL (Keylogger) and your scam page among other accessories. Increases your chance of not taking a chance or blow.

Knowledge in computer networks is very good. Knowing how a VPN, Socks, RDP works, will help you create your own methods more easily. Have patience, a lot of patience and persistence. You're going to make a lot of mistakes, so study what you're doing.

Do you want money now and get caught? or do you want to study well the enemy camp and be successful? Here in my country there is a saying that "everything that comes easy goes easy". So study well what you want.

You must think I'm talking bullshit, but I do not know how much you do, but I'm afraid I'll be caught by the cops.

Every day I learn a little.

Okay, and where do I find this?

https://torrentz2.eu/

This site has all the courses of udemy, which in my opinion is of quality. In it I found all the languages that I mentioned, in it has VPN with crack, in it has many courses.

And another also, the internet, google specifically is your best friend. Learn to look for him and he will answer you. :)

Well, I think I said too much.

Any questions I am able to help

Kingcard352

Rep
Threads
True boss in the case of learning carding I am also learning how to get cc myself

Gorgoroth

Rep
Threads
In my opinion, the best way (for now) is the spamming of fake pages, but, the "victims" are already aware of this blow, so in the past you got 500 CC with 10k of spamming, today the return is much lower