Some Tips for buying bitcoin with Credit Card on Virwox

snowheren

Rep
Threads
Virwox when you try to create an account and only buy bitcoins they don't like that and they shut down the account,
for some people that's the deal and for some others is not. Well I'm one that was not lucky and i realized that is a region
issue. I have friends that have had no issues with it because they are on the US, or UK, ETC. But for Latino America 8D
is a different story
After creating several accounts and not succeeding i decided to try another approach.
This is what i did:
1. Create and Account, Browse a little, send emails asking questions and stuff to the staff and don't log in again until
you receive their reply. Don't mention Bitcoins.
2. After a day, transfer around $25 and buy some SLL. (Very Important if you don't want your account closed, create a
second Life account and send some SLL after you have verified your avatar).
3. After Sending the SLL to Second Life. Go ahead and buy some bitcoins with the remaining money. After you do that
"Do not" log back in Until you receive the confirmation that your bitcoins have been sent to your wallet. After that make
another deposit buy a bit more of SLL and send it to Second Life.
4. Something that helps too is to buy SLL and let sit there for a while if you don't want to send it to second life, but i
recommend you do it from time to time.
Do not use Tor when using Virwox. Use your real ID and Legit PP. Unless you know otherwise.

V4ck0

Rep
Threads
I really wanna see if it work