- May 2018
InStore Carding – How to succeed
In-Store Carding, the art of using counterfeit credit cards in order to obtain merchandise from stores. This article is for education only and to make those gain more knowledge
Instore Carding Tips, Tricks, Whatever
“First things first:”
As trust-funded wrote, “this is your card”, this is rule number one. you must convince yourself that this is your card. being paranoid, scared, or nervous is a perfect way to get busted and tip off a clerk or any employee of a store. you must appear like the ordinary customer, just like you were going to buy something legit. it is now 2006, the days of dumps working for weeks without a problem are not that common. banks are becoming more secure and pushing new methods of fraud tracing out all the time.
This will not go into how to encode dumps or talk about where to get them. refer to the forum to find this kind of stuff.
“security, the swipe,
when you go out to card instore it can go two ways. you can succeed or fail. if you succeed you will most likely be outside of the store without handcuffs on and some free shit in hand. if you fail, maybe you got a decline, call for auth, or maybe in the back of the police cruiser.
- Keep your guard up: personal security is the most important thing about pulling off one of these operations. be yourself, calm voice, do not ever say the word stole/steal/stolen/jacked/hacked in the store. you never know whos listening to you! park away from the store, walmart has cameras outside and can see your license plate. you may think you got away, but if the bank goes after you the FBI will damn sure see that camera feed.
- Talk: don’t be scared to talk to the clerks about products, or anything! if you are very shy then maybe you ought to work on snapping out of it, being friendly with the clerk before the big swipe makes a huge difference. if pick out a older lady throw a stupid question out there such as “hows your day been” or “has it been busy? it has been so crowded everywhere during the holidays”. maybe a young guy, “whats goin on man”, “i went to a party last night and was smashed im so tired”. sound stupid? well i’ll tell you first hand it isn’t, it WORKS.
- Checkout:when you first walk in, always scope out the register. see who is working, what kind of terminal it is (self swipe, etc), just so you do not run into something you don’t want to mess with, whatever you do, DON’T stare over there because it might just make you look stupid or alert somebody because they believe you want to rob them or something.
- Standing in line: standing in line just sucks, it really does. don’t keep looking behind you. keep your head straight, don’t laugh for no reason, and most importantly, do not look directly at a camera. talking is not necessary. a cell phone might be handy or maybe you can take a look at the product your getting.
- the “swipe”: this is the most important part of instore carding, the swipe. this is where it goes down. if you have to hand the card over, go for it. as soon as the clerk swipes pull the hand out trick. put your hand over the register acting like you want the card back and most of the time they’ll give it back. if not, then ask. you WANT, you NEED, you REQUIRE the card back. your prints are there so you better get it. if you self swipe, a good trick is to swipe it and put it away as fast as possible. not fast to where your practically going 400mph but you get the picture. this makes the clerk hesitate to ask you to see the card, compare signatures, whatever. all mind games here.
- the “response”: you can get many results after the swipe, here we go.
- approved: you did it, sign that electronic screen or receipt and you are on your way. walk out and get the fuck out of there.
- declined: your cards fucked. either went too high or maybe it was a pick up. i never a clerk suspect a stolen card so i don’t know what to suggest. throw them a 2nd card or if you don’t have one, ask where an atm is and say you’ll be back and just leave.
- call for authorization: tell that mother fucker you need the card back and all it means is that you went over your limit. if its self swipe tell them you have a thing and don’t like giving your card to people because your bank said to keep it with you or some stupid excuse. calling for authorization on a card is bad news. some will just say declined, some will actually say “whats the name of the individual”, and since you don’t know, you’re in a hot spot there. you can lie and say its your uncles and he told you to buy it maybe?
- “where to go”: security is a big issue. i won’t tell you all to stay away from malls because i shop there but never go back once you did it, although they have people walking around but most of the time they are looking for shop lifters. they have no reason to suspect you unless your banging out every store there and with a lot of people. any person with instore experience knows about the last 4 digits of the card. some POS terminals make the clerk type them in. if they don’t match you are usually ok. tell them the bank is sending you a new card and you are sorry. you assumed you could still use it. radio shack, circuit city, best buy, hot topic, office depot(some), do last four. don’t go there unless you spent money on matching plastic. good places to hit are stores inside of a plaza where there basically is no security besides LE patrolling the area which is usually fine. gas stations are easy but they can kill the dumps in some cases. pay at the pump is a bad idea. i would only recommend it if you were shit broke and needed gas to do more carding. don’t fucking gas up anywhere with cameras. next thing you know is you carded a brand new computer just to get busted for 20 dollars worth of gas.