The war between Russia and Ukraine

vitaly94

Rep
Threads
Hi all,
As everyone knows, Russia has invaded Ukraine
They have invaded Kiev today and will invade other cities in the coming days. No one really knows if this will ever stop.

I am Ukrainian I live in Ukraine until a few days ago my life was a quiet one sitting on tiktok facebook and working etc
For the past few days since the war began, everything has taken a different level
I want to leave Ukraine as soon as possible with my wife and son
The closest country I can go to is Romania

The problem is at the moment I don't have enough money to do this and I have no way to make money so fast.

I want if anyone here can help me with a job in exchange for any amount of money
I know medium level php, css, html, and a little c#
Please whatever you need a small project or any scripts whatever I am willing to work for you for a small price but please as soon as possible
I didn't think I would get the day to pray to get a job, but unfortunately this war ...
So please guys whatever you need contact me I will work very cheap for you !!
If someone is from Rumania and could help me move to the country I would be very grateful

If anyone wants to donate even $1 to me, they would be welcome and I would thank them.
These are my addresses

3NcgT5Jynow8vdGchRoPV29gqcQtFEpJo3 - btc
0xb1b814aea6d176b80114ed150f5dfd6015663997 - eth
838K9Gdo7wZ192i9N4LZE84d7fBWdbXgRGnkNYn3cb8Ze4damnSQzodYJbjUg1xbDjCQRETXbA8KPTARaSoNkyiP4bjD521 - XMR
bitcoincash:qzd4hpk260ez3ep0hzheaq9ks2h2rep4dcvnvzhm2k - BCH

But i don't need it for free so i can work for you
I can also accept paypal but only from serious people and the paypal address can be sent only in private.
If anyone has any suspicions, I can provide my facebook and webcam account to prove that I am Ukrainian
contact me to this adress to get more info and my fb etc Vitali1994[dot]protonmail[dot]com

Thanks all and sry for my bad english