Trying a New thing

bowner

Rep
Threads
Hey everyone who- decides- to- read- this...im changing what i do because all these years ive been seein everyone iin the carding trade and i wanted to try it out. I was told to come here by some friends so i decided to see how the community is here. Ive been on the online mushroom communities, cannibis communities, chemistry communitiues etc etc. I was into manfacturing so the lifestyle wont be much of a change. Im trying to work my way up here, make some friends, and turn over a new leaf. Im new so I know i gotta take the newbie beating and have to prove im willing to be an asset and work to get to the level i want. so with that being said.....whats up?

bowner

Rep
Threads
me and you both bro
you got telegram
i see everyone uses telegram here...i use a jabber service from an online friend turnipthebass@nof.st ...u dont use xmpp/jabber? it has end to end encryption both omemo and PGP...(some clients use OTR which im using right now with it )

ShadowCarder31

Rep
Threads
PM me and we can talk.
Been doing this for years, and have collected so much information; cashout guides, tutorials, tools and every program imaginable you need to safely and successfully card online and in person, ID theft, phish fresh fullz, hack computers and phones for fullz and accts, crack fresh accts, etc. Not to mention all my personal experiences.
I don't mind passing the info along as long as you are serious and willing to work for it.

Theres no such thing as FREE money. it takes TIME, EFFORT, DEDICATION, INVESTMENT and a great deal of RISK to make MONEY. If you are ready I can get you set up and guide you along the right path.

This goes for anyone else who thinks this describes them and they can hack it.
PM me.

shoto

Rep
Threads
PM me and we can talk.
Been doing this for years, and have collected so much information; cashout guides, tutorials, tools and every program imaginable you need to safely and successfully card online and in person, ID theft, phish fresh fullz, hack computers and phones for fullz and accts, crack fresh accts, etc. Not to mention all my personal experiences.
I don't mind passing the info along as long as you are serious and willing to work for it.

Theres no such thing as FREE money. it takes TIME, EFFORT, DEDICATION, INVESTMENT and a great deal of RISK to make MONEY. If you are ready I can get you set up and guide you along the right path.

PM me.
Does a chromebook running tails suffice?

owalle97

Rep
Threads
PM me and we can talk.

PM me.
Hey I'm interested message me on icq @o987654321

tyatya13

Rep
Threads
Bonjour mec, je serai intéressé par votre service. Merci

télégrame: @tyatyaspeed
wickr me: tyatyaspeed