Trying a New thing

Zino

Rep
Threads
Pl
Hey everyone who- decides- to- read- this...im changing what i do because all these years ive been seein everyone iin the carding trade and i wanted to try it out. I was told to come here by some friends so i decided to see how the community is here. Ive been on the online mushroom communities, cannibis communities, chemistry communitiues etc etc. I was into manfacturing so the lifestyle wont be much of a change. Im trying to work my way up here, make some friends, and turn over a new leaf. Im new so I know i gotta take the newbie beating and have to prove im willing to be an asset and work to get to the level i want. so with that being said.....whats up?
Please assist me how to make money bro I'm new here

Bmorris93

Rep
Threads
Hey everyone who- decides- to- read- this...im changing what i do because all these years ive been seein everyone iin the carding trade and i wanted to try it out. I was told to come here by some friends so i decided to see how the community is here. Ive been on the online mushroom communities, cannibis communities, chemistry communitiues etc etc. I was into manfacturing so the lifestyle wont be much of a change. Im trying to work my way up here, make some friends, and turn over a new leaf. Im new so I know i gotta take the newbie beating and have to prove im willing to be an asset and work to get to the level i want. so with that being said.....whats up?

LoneGWolf84

Rep
Threads
I'll purchase fullz today and stick with it. Pm me. I am definitely in this for the long run